View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 12:53 PM
Administrator

Default Bixby vs Ty Wimberley DBA Cabinet Concepts

MJB Bixby vs Ty Wimbereley DBA Cabinet Concepts

Quote:

1. Plaintiff owes me the sum of $$5,000.00, not including court costs, because: Plaintiff did not complete work correctly personal and

buisness tort plaintiff is not complying with amended agrement plaintiff threaten bodily to mjb personnel. - Claim Date:
09/09/2004.
2. a.

0' I have asked plaintiff to pay this money, but it has not been paid.
b.

0 I have NOT asked plaintiff to pay this money because:
3. I

0 have 0' have not filed more than one other small claims action anywhere in California during this calendar year in which the
amount demanded is more than $2,500.00.
4. I understand that
a. I may talk to an attorney about this claim, but I cannot be represented by an attorney at the trial in the small claims court.
b. I must appear at the time and place of trial and bring all witnesses, books, receipts, and other papers or things to prove my case.
c. I have no right of appeal on my claim, but I may appeal a claim filed by the plaintiff in this case.
d. If I cannot afford to pay the fees for filing or service by a sheriff or marshal, I may ask that the fees be waived.
5. I have received and read the information sheet explaining some important rights of defendants in the small claims court.
6. No plaintiff is in the military service.

-------~--------

ORDER TO

Quote:

The Plaintiff WIMBERLEY, TY, DBA - CABINET CONCEPTS does not owe the Defendant MJB BIXBY CONSTRUCTION
INC. any money/property on Defendant's claim.
Quote:

CLERK'S CERTIFICATE OF MAILING -I certify that I am not a party to this action. This Notice of Entry of JUdgment

Quote:

The Defendant MJB BIXBY CONSTRUCTION INC. shall pay the Plaintiff WIMBERLEY, TY, DBA - CABINET CONCEPTS
principal in the amount of $925.86, plus costs in the amount of $22.00, totaling $947.86 on Plaintiffs claim.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bixby vs Ty Wimbereley.pdf (531.8 KB, 3006 views)