View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 12:36 PM
Administrator

Default Bixby vs ABC Insulation

Bixby vs ABC Insulation

Quote:

a. I request that my small claims hearing
(date): 11/06/07 @ 8:30 a.m. a be postponed for the following reason (be specific):
Prior obligations on that date; also out of town between 11/7 thru 11/24. Also need time to contact witnesses
(one out of state, due to missionary service) with pertinent information, and to subpoena all original
documents by plaintiff for complaints to Contractors Board (twice), and all other agencies whom plaintiff
has pursued. Also asking for all email addresses and correspondence pertaining to defendant.

Quote:

b.
Quote:

0 This request is being made less than 10 days before hearing for the following reason (be specific):
3. a. A copy of this request was
[l] mailed 0 personally delivered to each of the other parties in this case

2. a. I request that my small claims hearing

(date): December 12, 2007 D be postponed for the following reason (be specific):
Mark Bixby of MID/Bixby Construction, Inc, defendant, was out of town between 11/7 and 11/24 (see
attached note), and was not available to complete subpoena forms and perform service before the deadline of
11/22 (Thanksgiving Day).

3. a. A copy of this request was
CZl mailed 0 personally delivered to each of the other parties in this

Quote:

2. a. I request that my small claims hearing
Quote:

(date): January 24, 2008 a be postponed for the following reason (be specific);
Mr.

& Mrs. Crother, owners, will be out of town the last few weeks of January, 2008, and possibly the first
week of February, 2008 on family business. Mr.

& Mrs. Crother have already revised their schedules twice
to accommodate Mr. Bixby's requests for postponement.

Quote:

CHRISTOPHER LONGAKER presiding.
The Defendant MJB/BIXBY CONSTRUCTION, INC. shall pay the Plaintiff LARRY O. CROTHER, INC., DBA - ABC
INSULATION & SUPPLY CO. principal in the amount of $4,689.00, plus costs in the amount of $155.00, totaling $4,844.00
on Plaintiff's claim.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bixby vs ABC insulation.pdf (474.0 KB, 3030 views)