View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 02:54 AM

I called San Bernardino and verified that they do have a business license.

I have what I feel is strange( because I don't understand it) business thing going on.

There is a business called Namac Services in Ontario, CA. I was told there was also a business here in Bullhead City, AZ with the same name. I found it in the phone book and there was no address, just a phone #. Listed under janitorial. I checked everything trying to find a corporation or business license unsuccessfully. I finally called the city here and asked if in fact a business does have to have a license. Yes. I gave the name of the business and there is no license. I decided to call the # to inquire about there services. I was told that they had no business license to operate in the state of AZ(I found it odd that I was informed of that right off the bat). He told me that the business was in CA(in LA, San Diego and I didn't catch where else). I was aware of the one in Ontario and in all my checking I cannot find the business in LA or San Diego. He further informed me that they had to keep a phone here for the business. I have to say that he was unusually informative and I let it go. Now, why would a business operating in CA have to maintain an appearance of a business here? I don't know how business's operate, but this just does not seem the norm. Any idea's of what could be going on?